If you’re having a hard time selecting a contact form plugin for your WordPress site, this blog is for you. Read on to view our pick of the top 12 contact form plugins for your site.
Gravity Forms is one of the popular and advanced WordPress plugins for Contact Forms. Further, for enhancing customer service platforms, Gravity Forms incorporate a simple layout with easy-to-use tools. It excels in its flexibility. Developers can make multi-page forms, restrict user inputs, upload multiple files, schedule forms, and many more.
- Provides a front-end user-generated content feature that can be released to the WordPress site.
- Enable users to save forms and proceed later.
- Its extensive documentation has a quick tour, details on add-ons, developer documents, etc.
- Upholds a large number of add-ons and third-party integrations.
- Various email and slack notifications choices, in-built conditional logic, real-time designing.
Its price begins at $59 per year.
Ninja Forms offers a very flexible form creator. Compared to WPForms, its interface is a bit more subdued in its free version. However, its collection of tools is beautifully built to create pretty much any form you desire. There are no restrictions on the types of forms, categories, or email notifications. In addition, it also has a save and continue option.
- Several extensions involving conditional logic, front-end content creation, file uploads, designs and patterns options, etc.
- Slack and SMS notifications along with basic email functions.
- Receive payments directly via forms using PayPal Express and other payment processors.
- Retains track of marketing campaigns by integrating with resources like AWeber, Campaign Monitor, and MailChimp.
- Zapier Integration
- Options to save progress.
You pay $99 per year. It has a free version too.
Everest Forms is a versatile form plugin with a stunning interface. That is to say, it is extremely lightweight, customizable, and mobile-friendly. The free version includes various features, incorporates a drag-and-drop form builder that allows designing unlimited contact forms effortlessly. Its premium edition offers extensions to collect payments, perform email marketing services, and so on.
- Gather feedback and boost user engagement through surveys, polls, quizzes, etc.
- Enable customers to upload several documents.
- Build advanced forms, like user enrollment, content submissions, and so on.
- PDF-format submissions, downloads, conditional logic, Google captchas for spambots’ security.
Its pro-version is at $49 a year. It does have a free version.
Being a completely new form builder in the market, HappyForms offers a unique strategy for its developers. It uses the WordPress Customizer to create the forms. Specifically, with a great interface, it has extremely light programming and output. It’s ideal for those who need something quick and simple.
- Real-time Interface
- Message archive for every form response.
- Following the form submission, it guides users to switch to another page.
- Allows users to review their replies before submitting them.
- Confirmation emails for the applicants.
- Google Recaptcha to block junk mails.
- Additions of forms in many areas such as pages, posts, and widgets.
It is completely free.
WPForms is a well-known drag and drop wordpress form creator with many templates that are very convenient and simple to use. Thus, without drafting a code from scratch, you can create contact forms, web polls, and fundraising forms in about a few minutes.
- Complete responsive forms
- Uses geolocation to show users’ current location
- Form desertion allows collecting email addresses even if participants don’t complete them.
- Multi-page forms to serve customers better.
- Malware protection resources such as Google captchas and honeypots.
- Conditional logic, email notifications, Zapier integration, etc.
The plugin is priced at $39. It has a free version.
Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is well-liked wordpress contact form plugins with above 30,000 downloads each day. Meanwhile, it comes with all of the functionalities one would expect from a contact form application. Simple Customization of templates, creation of multiple forms, and spam protection mark its importance.
- It is very safe and uncomplicated.
- Intensify user connections through quizzes, drop-down menus, Google Captcha, list boxes, etc.
- The documents, frequently asked questions, are all conveniently located inside the WordPress dashboard.
- Location Flexibility, which means forms can be put anywhere using easy shortcodes.
- Creation of an infinite number of forms, with various types of fields such as date, URL, and the email address of one’s choice for receiving customer updates.
Contact Form 7 is a completely free plugin.
Caldera Forms is a freemium, user-friendly, and adaptive WordPress contact form creator. Truly it has the most comprehensive free versions, with several add-ons available for both novice and experienced web developers. Caldera’s premium edition also has several distinctive features, including developed email delivery and email accessible insights, to guarantee reliability.
- Easy upload of the documents to the form by visitors.
- Unlimited autoresponders, domains, or inputs.
- Saving of submissions as a CSV file.
- Assistance of anti-spam tools.
- Conversions of form entries into PDFs.
- Send notifications of submissions via email, Slack, or SMS.
- Placement of form on top of a YouTube video.
- Zapier integration, pre-made templates, conditional logic, etc.
Its premium segment starts at $14.99 per year. The free version is available too.
The Jetpack Contact Form
Jetpack offers users quick, free contact forms that they can fill out safely, and the answers will be delivered directly to your inbox once submitted. Equally important, it is simple to build and use, with no coding required. Furthermore, Jetpack includes anti-spam security, caching service, and social media resources, in its contact forms.
- Free from plugin conflicts and doesn’t interfere with site speeds.
- Designers can change all form parameters directly in the post or page.
- Works in conjunction with Akismet to eliminate spam from form submissions.
- The method accelerates by the easy-to-use, one-click “form insert” command.
- Most suitable for small businesses or startups, or sites with basic needs.
Jetpack Contact Form plugin is 100% free.
With an uncomplicated and convenient interface, Formcraft provides a drag-and-drop method for form development. Besides, this WordPress contact form plugin comes with different templates and extensions. One of the best things about FormCraft is that it helps in giving a very simple description of the form’s width in percentages and pixels.
- It comes up with countless templates.
- Mailster, MailChimp, MailPoet, Recaptcha, and Campaign Monitor are among the free supplements available.
- Supports high creativity in designs.
- Form analytics enable monitoring form views and inputs, reviewing conversion rates and remittance conversion figures on every period basis.
- Simple pop-up forms, Zapier integration, conditional logic, etc.
It has a limited-free version. The pro-version is a one-time payment of $39.
Formidable is another excellent option to design contact forms on a WordPress site. For instance, it provides a drag-and-drop form developer port. Additionally, its unified views feature is among the most remarkable properties. This tool allows viewing any form of information on the front end of the website.
- Pre-built form styles and templates.
- Uses Recaptcha.
- View submission contact form submissions on the WordPress dashboard.
- Easy integration with MailChimp, Stripe, PayPal, WooCommerce, Zapier, AWeber, and other services.
- WPML and Polylang integrations for multilingual forms.
- Conditional logic, SMS, and email notification provider, and many more.
The cost of its premium version begins at $49 a year. You can avail of the free version.
Visual Form Builder
Visual Form Builder is a WordPress form creator plugin that is easy to use. Also, it includes a form builder and a collection of customization options that let you develop contact forms, registration forms, and many more. Simultaneously, the plugin allows adding features with a single click and configures them in any sequence the developer wants, using drag and drop.
- Several field layout choices, including checkboxes, radio, email-URL, fieldset, etc.
- Automatic storage of form inputs on the site’s dashboard.
- Prevents spam with text captcha authentication.
- One-click form replication.
- Export entries to a CSV file.
- Email form submissions in bulk.
Its premium version starts at $29 per year. It does have a free version.
Kali Forms is a WordPress plugin that blends a basic interface with various advanced tools, accessible and customizable for anyone looking to build a simple contact form. Moreover, it features conditional logic, multi-page forms, and file uploads.
- Comes with a plethora of form types and simplifies the development of complex, multi-page forms.
- Pre-made layouts that designers can import with a single click.
- Offers conditional logic
- Facilitates email alerts, file uploads, and the capacity to instantly make an output based on the user’s information.
Its pricing is a one-time payment of $29.
Choosing an ideal contact form WordPress plugin completely depends upon the features and integration you wish to have with it. Further, you can try the one that will suffice the budget you can spend, the templates you like, the flexibility you want, the type of WordPress plugin you want to go for, etc.
Indeed, a contact form can help you reduce spam emails, automatically populate your CRM, build email marketing lists, offer support to customers, and much more. However, choosing the right contact form for your business can assist you in keeping track of inquiries and do not need an extra admin.